When do you pay the contractor?
- When the technician arrives at your home and before the diagnosis of the repair (just like your Doctor’s office).
- When a service technician is on the way to your home and you cancel the appointment.
- When you are not home and have not cancelled the appointment.
- Even when the service contractor’s diagnosis results in a complete or partial denial.
- On a “recall” service claim, a part failure is diagnosed as different from the previous failure.
- If payment is not made, your account will be placed on hold, and we will not schedule future claims until any outstanding co-pays have been satisfied.